Superior design and construction allow our play equipment to support kids of all ages – including Mom and Dad!
At MeubleA, playgrounds are to grow INTO, not out of!
Lifetime Warranty (Redwood) and 15-Year Warranty (Cedar)
It shows our dedication and commitment. And it shows you how confident we are in our swingsets! Why settle for less?
“Limited Lifetime Warranty” on redwood, swing hangers and certain slides. “15-Year Limited Warranty” on cedar.
- The WOOD is warranted against rot, insect infestation and defect.
- “Limited” means “limited to you”; the warranty ends if you sell the playset or give it away.
- “Lifetime” and “15-Years” means you can have and enjoy your playset for as long as you want!
One day you’ll decide whether to sell it, pass it on, or keep it for the grandchildren. Our playsets are that good for that long!
Modular and Expandable
Choose your SLIDE from a selection of more than a dozen straight, wavey and twist-turning slides.
Choose the DECK HEIGHT from which you’ll look down at the world! You can also choose your DECK SIZE.
Choose SWINGIER SWINGS at 8, 9 or 10 feet high and the stomach butterflies that come with the fun!
Heavy-Duty Hardware & Triple Joint Construction
Plastisol Coated Heavy Duty Swing Chains
Strongest for the Longest
Safety is a Top Priority!
- No protruding parts to snag loose clothing.
- Safest Ladder Rungs.
- No swings hanging from monkeybars.
- No conflicting play areas.
Our lumber has exceptional strength for heavy-duty use and kids of all sizes (even Dad):
- We plane each board twice, then round and sand the edges to make doubly sure surfaces are smooth and safe to the touch.
- We recess and cover bolt ends with acorn caps for added safety.
- Adjustable A-Frame design allows level placement in your yard, despite uneven or irregular ground.
- Notched Angle Braces with wood-on-wood design reduces the load on hardware and adds structural support. This original Woodplay feature is now an industry standard.
- Heavy-Duty Galvanized Hardware is commercial grade for amazing strength and longevity.
Environmentally Friendly: Redwood is Green
Why is redwood ideal for playground equipment? One of the fastest-growing timber species in the world, redwood is sustainable, strong, stable, and resistant to insects and decay; requiring no dangerous chemical preservatives (unlike wood species that undergo pressure treating to artificially extend product life). Redwood holds its beauty and lasts longer, so you will enjoy your Woodplay wooden swing sets for many years to come.
From the redwood forest to your backyard, Woodplay makes environmentally sound choices a priority.
- Redwood has dimensional stability. According to the Forest Products Laboratory of the U.S. Department of Agriculture, redwood has less volumetric and tangential shrinkage. This means redwood stays flat and straight with minimal warping, cupping (the edges of the woods are high and its center is low) or checking (cracking).
- Redwood’s strength and durability make our playset structures safe for heavy-duty use and kids of all sizes — including Dad!
- Redwood resists disease and decay. Redwood contains tannin, which is harmless to humans and animals yet toxic to fungi. Fungal disease causes decay in other woods.
- Redwood is naturally immune to insects.
- Our water-based wood stains are low in VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and safe for our children, our pets, wildlife, and the air we breathe.
We aggressively recycle to keep materials out of the waste stream.
- Through kanban (just-in-time) production practices, our optimal inventory levels use resources efficiently and save energy.
- To reduce CO2 and other emissions, Woodplay teams with transit providers who participate in the U.S. EPA SmartWay® transport partnership.
- Our redwood requires no dangerous chemical preservatives — unlike wood species that are pressure treated to artificially extend product life because redwood is naturally resistant to decay.